Right To Information :
Statutory Declaration Under Section 4(1) (b) of Right to Information Act – 2005
Duliajan College, being public authority as defined in Section 2(h) and in pursuance of provisions of Section 4 (1) (b) of Right to Information Act, 2005, hereby makes available the information, through its Website and office, to enable the citizens to access the information under the control of the College, so as to promote transparency and accountability in the functioning of the said authority. It is hoped that the information put under the public domain through Duliajan College Website would help citizens to access information through the electronic mode, thereby avoiding, to the extent possible, the inconvenience of asking formally for such information as may be already open to them. While compiling the information, due care has been taken to present it as accurate as possible. However, if any mistake has crept into due to inadvertence, it is subjected to correction.
List of PIOs:
- Principal is the Appellate Authority of the College.
- Academic Coordinator is the Principal Information Officer of the College.
- The fee prescribed for filing an original application i.e. Rs. 10/- and other fee for obtaining the information may be deposited by way of demand draft or bankers cheque or Indian Postal Order in favour of 'The Principal, Duliajan College' payable at Duliajan.
The particulars of the organization, functions and duties
Name of the Institution:
Duliajan College, Duliajan
A higher education institution having permanent affiliation with Dibrugarh University, Dibrugarh (Assam). The college discharges its functions in accordance with the rules and regulations provided in Assam State Higher Education Council Act 2017 amended up-to-date from time to time, and instructions/circulars issued by the (a) Directorate of Higher Education, Government of Assam, (b) Dibrugarh University, Dibrugarh (Assam) and (c) UGC, Govt. of India.
The College tries to help students attain knowledge and skills so as to make them employable and responsible citizens, through a modern and quality teaching-learning process; and to provide them guidance for progression in life and career.
Profile of the Institution:
(a) Affiliated to Dibrugarh University, Dibrugarh (Assam)
(b) Registered with UGC u/s 2(f) & 12(B)
(c) NAAC Accreditated “B” Grade in January 2011.
Head of the institution:
Dibrugarh District (Assam)
Phone no:. 03742800356
College office: 9.00 AM to 5.00 PM, Class time: 8.30 AM to 3.30 PM
The College shall remain closed on Sundays and Public Holidays as declared by the Dibrugarh. University/ Government of Assam. Library also remains open on all working days during class hours.
Under Graduate Programmes
1. B.A (Hons): Assamese, Economics, Education, English, History, Political Science, Sociology
2. B.A. (Non-Hons): Assamese, Bengali, Computer Science, Economics, Education, English, Hindi, History, Mathematics, Political Science, Sociology
3. B.Sc. (Hons): Botany, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, Zoology
4. B.Com. (Hons.): Accountancy group & Management group
5. B.Com. (Non-Hons.):
6. Vocational Courses: Certificate Course in Montessory Teacher Training
1. PGDCA (Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application